Introducing Healthy Campus Executive Update, a new publication for those in Student Affairs.
Published three times a year, Healthy Campus Executive Update is a publication created specifically for campus executives: presidents, provosts, and the heads of student affairs, government relations, public relations, human resources, finance, institutional research, and foundations.
Feature articles provide and in-depth discussion on campus health and wellness on an executive level, and other columns included focus on legislative and policy issues that affect campus wellness; metrics and measures that provide insight on students' health, behaviors, perceptions, and impediments to academic performance; and spotlights on executives' approaches to improving the health and wellness of their campus communities.
In addition to other great articles, the debut Spring 2018 issue includes the following features:
- Is Your Campus Prepared for an Emergency? Creating a Response Plan
- Student-Centered Services: The Gateway to Success - How to Promote a Campus Culture of Health and Wellness
We hope you enjoy this new executive newsletter! If you have any comments, questions, or feedback, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Read the Spring 2018 Issue
Navigating the New Design
You may find these tips useful when navigating this digital publication.
If you are navigating using a computer:
- Click the arrows on either side of the screen to get to the next article or go back to the previous article
- Use your mouse or trackpad to scroll through the article on the current page
- For the best viewing experience, make sure your browser is maximized/in full-screen mode with the zoom set to 100%
If you are navigating using a tablet or phone:
- Swipe to the right or left to get to the next article or go back to the previous article
- Scroll up or down to continue reading the article on the current page
If you experience any technical difficulties, please contact Danielle Monroe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertising in HCEU
Learn more about advertising in HCEU and other ACHA publications! Visit the Promotional Opportunities
page for more information.