CCHA Annual Meeting
2017 CCHA Conference | April 6–8, 2017 at the Hilton Kansas City Airport
This conference will be held in conjunction with the Meeting of the Minds.
This year, the Meeting of the Minds will be the Central College Health Association’s annual meeting. Sessions on timely and important college health topics will be provided for members, with CEUs at no extra charge. The annual CCHA business meeting will also be held at this conference.
The Meeting of the Minds conference registration is now OPEN! To register, please click here!
The conference will be held April 6–8 in Kansas City, Missouri, at the Hilton Kansas City Airport. The hotel rate is $99 per night, and more information is available on the registration website.
Your conference registration includes a fantastic lineup of national and regional experts on prevention and college health topics, as well as all meals from Thursday evening until Saturday lunch (except for Friday's, dinner, which is on your own).
We are thrilled to provide the following lineup of pre-conferences:
Full-day Pre-conferences (8:00am–5:00pm)
- SFST (Standardized Field Sobriety Tests) Refresher & Drugs that Impair Training Courses
- *Note: This is a two-part pre-conference. You may attend only one section if you wish.
- RESPOND: Partnering for Campus Mental Health
Half-day Pre-conferences (2:00pm–5:00pm)
- 360 degrees of Peer Education: Looking at All the Roles of Peer Educators
- Engaging Men in Prevention Efforts on your College Campus
- Targeting Harmful and Underage College Student Drinking and Cannabis Use
- Infusing Motivational Enhancement into Individual & Small Group Sessions with Students