Healthy Campus 2020 is a result of the work of a diverse, motivated group of professionals across multiple disciplines from college and university campuses across the country that are committed to creating healthier campuses.
For more ways to collaborate or get involved with Healthy Campus 2020, check out the Get Involved section.
The American College Health Association’s Healthy Campus Coalition
With broad representation across multiple disciplines, the ACHA Healthy Campus Coalition provides leadership on the research, planning, writing, implementation, and ongoing development of new resources for Healthy Campus 2020.
The purpose of the ACHA Healthy Campus Coalition is to:
- Enhance the organization’s expertise and voice on priority health topics at the national level.
- Be a mechanism for the exchange of information, resources, and tools to determine priority health topics.
- Provide a framework for achieving national health objectives.
- Participate in national activities that support health objectives related to campus-community health.
- Identify and disseminate best practices addressing priority health topics.
- Provide continuing education and professional development across higher education.
The Coalition appreciates your thoughts and feedback regarding Healthy Campus 2020. Please email the coalition at email@example.com. Please allow 5-7 business days for a response.
American College Health Association (ACHA) is the coalition's lead organization, but the following higher education professional organizations have provided crucial help and support:
American College Personnel Association: College Student Educators International (ACPA)
The BACCHUS Network
NASPA: Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education
NIRSA: Leaders in Collegiate Recreation
Healthy Campus Partners
Click here to view the institutions of higher education and organizations have taken the pledge, demonstrating their commitment to achieving Healthy Campus 2020 goals and objectives.