Call for Programs
Submission Deadline: September 9, 2019
You are invited to submit your proposals for general sessions and pre-conference workshops at ACHA 2020: Our Legacy, Our Future. ACHA's Program Planning Committee will review and evaluate all proposals for their applicability to the college health audience. Selected programs will be evaluated by ACHA's Continuing Education Committee and awarded appropriate credit. We hope you can join us in Chicago!
Important: Review the General Policies for Presenters before proceeding.
The online form below must be entered in one sitting therefore...
- Compile your program information using the Program Submission Worksheet [MS Word]
- Important: Refer to Types of Submissions, Instructions for Writing Learning Objectives and Content, and Student Eligibility.
- Required: You must read and attest that you fully understand and agree to adhere to the Conflict of Interest Disclosure Guidelines. These guidelines also apply to co-presenters.
- Once you are sure all information is complete and can be entered online in one sitting, cut and paste the information from your proposal worksheet into the online form below.
- At the end of the online form, you will be asked if there are additional presenters (other than you) for your program. If there are, please forward them this link, along with the exact session title you used when submitting your program so they can complete their bio/disclosure form. All additional presenters bio/disclosure forms should be completed at the time of your program submission – or immediately thereafter – in order to be considered by the planning committee.
- Required fields are indicated by a "*".
The primary presenter is responsible for the timely submission of the Call for Programs or Posters form and for its thorough and accurate content. (Note that all program and poster presenters must register for the meeting and are responsible for paying their own registration fee and travel expenses.)
Please Note! The Meeting Schedule for ACHA 2020:
- Sunday, May 24 – Pre-Conference Workshops
- Monday, May 25 (Memorial Day) – Opening General Session/Educational Sessions/ACHA Celebrates
- Tuesday, May 26 – Exhibits and Posters Open
- Wednesday, May 27 – Exhibits and Posters/Dorosin Lecture
- Thursday, May 28 – Presidential Closing Session
Resources to Assist in Developing Your Program